PDA

View Full Version : Cafe slow

John Bertotti
Sep-29-2005, 4:11pm
I posted this question a while ago. Well I think I now have an answer of sorts. I thought maybe it was the cafe but no one else was really having any issues. So I figured it had to be my computer. I save files I wanted and completely reformatted my hard drive reloaded all the software and two days later every sire is humming along except the cafe. Today I could not get into the internet. A corporate screen came up for the Internet provider. I had to reregister my account due to some hard ware and software changes in there system all supposedly helping security. I jump through all the hoops and voila' Now the cafe cooks along like the rest of the sires i visit. I'm not sure how their hardware and software could affect one site so drastically in comparison to all the others but that change has really speeded up the cafe. I can cruise here without frustration again. No more ten minutes to post a topic or five to load a page. Whoopee!!!! Just saying! John

fredfrank
Sep-29-2005, 6:39pm
If you got over 1700 posts in while your computer was running slow, look out now!

GVD
Sep-29-2005, 7:00pm
Sometimes # # # #I # # # # #think # # # # # #the # # # #Cafe # # # #is # # # running # # #a # # # little # # # # slow # # # # too # # # # # but # # # # # #it's # # # # #probably # # # # just # # # # my # # # # #imagination.

G # #V # # D