PDA

View Full Version : Central N.H.

Cetecea
Sep-15-2005, 8:29am
I am in central NH (north of Concord) and looking for casual get togethers. #Any one interested in a monthly gathering. # #Anyone here in the area?

Steve Davis
Sep-22-2005, 11:39am
The Concord Community Music School has jams on the second Wednesday of the month at 7 starting in October. I'd be up for a jam sometime in the meantime though. (Wolfeboro here)

Cetecea
Sep-22-2005, 11:56am
Thanks for the info! I'll call them and check it out. You're about an hour from me (just north of Concord). Do you have folks you jam with now?

Steve Davis
Sep-23-2005, 1:29pm
I'm currently not jamming regularly but am looking forward to the Concord jams resuming.

Cetecea
Sep-23-2005, 1:34pm
Great! I'll see you there. In the "it sure is a small world" department- Carolyn from CCMS called me about the jam and she is my sons former violin teacher! They are charging $5...

Cetecea
Nov-04-2005, 12:59pm
Steve,
Great to see you at the music school jam...

If anyone is interested, I also learned of an Irish jam on Tuesday nights 7:15 or so at the Barley House Restaurant in Concord. Not sure who runs it...

Louis

Dave Reiner
Nov-04-2005, 3:10pm
Hi central NH players:

Just a heads-up for an upcoming event not too far away in Groton, MA. Please pass this along to fiddle players in your area, and it would also be nice to get a mando player or two.

The event is a (free) weekend of fiddle jams and workshops, called Fiddle H e l l, in Groton, MA on Dec 9-11. There's more info on my website: http://www.reinerfamilyband.com/fiddlehellmassac.html

Best,

Dave Reiner

John C
Nov-26-2005, 11:14am
Their is a monthly jam at T.R. Brennen's Restaurant in Manchester on the first Tuesday of each month. We have a pretty good turnout and it is always fun. Let me know if any of you are interested and I can get you added to the jam mailing list.
Also we are starting up a new bluegrass band in the Central NH area and are looking for a mandolin and banjo player. Let me know if you are interested.