PDA

View Full Version : New Clyde Clyde Bowling CD

timeoutlaw59
Sep-09-2005, 9:57am
Over the Labor Day weekend i headed back to my birth place in the Wonderful State of Kentucky.While there i always manage to find a good flea market or two just to tickle my fancy and in hopes of finding that wonderful treasure that i still to this day have no idea what it will be? Anyway while in Prestonsburg i found a lady Selling nothing but Bluegrass CD's and well to say the least i was in heaven.After my wife decided to move on down the treasure searching path i knew that i was all alone to spend my money on some new CD's.While i was there the lady whos name i do not know, was playing a local band out of the Paintsville area Clyde Bowling & The Southern Bluegrass Boys the Band is very good and the CD is gospel named The Dust On The Bible.Anyway if you like the the song Lonesome Old Home you need to hear this version.The guy is a local DJ called CJ the DJ his name is Carl Jarrell Jr. and i just was touched by the way he sang this song.Just the sound of his voice i found very fitting to to the tune.So if you have a chance just give it a listen and see what you think.He and the band does a very very nice job,and fi i may say the CD is very good too!