PDA

View Full Version : NW Arkansas jam

Ron Landis
Sep-02-2005, 4:59pm
We have been having a regular jam on Thursday nights at the newly built Eureka Music #Park located three miles south of Eureka Springs, Arkansas on highway 23. #It starts up about 6:30 and usually ends about 11:30. #It's been going on for a few months now, and usually between 5-20 pickers show up. #We just opened up last weekend in August with our first BG festival and plan on having many events next season with a strong emphasis on campfire picking. #Hope to see you there soon.

handpicked
Sep-03-2005, 12:00pm
Hey:Ron!

I was there for the BG Fest on Thursday and Friday August 25 and 26...too bad the jam is on Thursday nights or I could make it more often. That was me with the A-9 Gibson.

I had a blast...perhaps I'll get up there again soon.

Mike Rickard
Fayetteville AR

Moosie
Sep-29-2005, 2:20pm
I just moved to NWA and just started playing a couple months ago, will you guys put up with a beginner?

handpicked
Sep-29-2005, 10:49pm
Beginners are always welcome...you won't be a beginner for long if you start to jam on a regular basis. If you are in the Fayetteville area I could recommend some folks to jam with.

Moosie
Sep-30-2005, 1:49pm
I live in Bella Vista but work in Lowell, I would be interested in meeting people around fayetteville that would like to play.

THanks

Aaron

handpicked
Sep-30-2005, 8:54pm
I believe in Rogers there's pickin' downtown Saturday nites at the old train station...

OlderThanWillie
Oct-02-2005, 9:38pm
Some great jammimg (and fiddling) goes on in April at the #Annual Arkansas Fiddle Convention held at the South campus of the North Arkansas College, Harrison, Arkansas.
Contact is 1-888-283-2163

especking
Aug-28-2015, 8:14pm
Do you still have people in Fayetteville to recommend jamming with. I'm a beginner and want to learn.
E

resophonic
Aug-31-2015, 9:25am
There is a regular Old Time jam in Fayetteville, here is their face book page link. Open armed to all skill levels but also have some great players attend. I'm from Illinois but was there last week with Banjo Billy Mathews, had a great time!

https://www.facebook.com/FayettevilleOldtimeMusic

especking
Sep-02-2015, 8:12pm
There is a regular Old Time jam in Fayetteville, here is their face book page link. Open armed to all skill levels but also have some great players attend. I'm from Illinois but was there last week with Banjo Billy Mathews, had a great time!

https://www.facebook.com/FayettevilleOldtimeMusic

Thank you for the reply. I'll check out the page and try to find sometime to attend.
E