PDA

View Full Version : Justin Clark Leaves Mark Wills and Nokintobob Band

J Clark
Mar-15-2004, 1:57am
Howdy Mandofamily,
-I am announcing that I have left Mark Wills and the NOKINTOBOB Band. I will be touring with some other artists this year and will keep my tour dates section of my website updated.

-I am proud to announce that my mandolin playing will be included on Jim Lauderde's project, HEADED FOR THE HILLS, Due out Mid May. This project includes all songs co-written with Greatful Dead Lyricist Robert Hunter. The Album includes:Gillian Welch, Tim O'brien, Bucky Baxter, Darrell Scott, Bryan Sutton, Emmylou Harris, Tim Coats,Luke Bulla, Gillian Welch, David Rawlings, and Donna the Buffalo. I am featured on tracks 2 and 3 "Looking Elsewhere" and "Sandy Ford(Barbara Lee)". The CD can be pre-ordered and samples are on www.dualtone.com .

-I also have a chat room on my site and have some crowds coming by in the evenings, so feel free to drop by.
GOD Bless,

mandodude
Mar-15-2004, 12:28pm
Justin,

Best of luck on your move... sure hope it was an amicable departure.

Boy, it sounds as though you've got some exciting projects lined up. The "Headed for the Hills" project reads like a veritable "Who's Who" of musical heroes! Man, would I love the opportunity to participate in something like that (despite the fact that I don't even pretend to come close to the "musical hero" category)!

I'm looking forward to keeping an eye on your website... hopefully your tour schedule will stretch up toward Chi-town!

Mandodude

J Clark
Mar-15-2004, 3:54pm
Thanks Mandodude,
I know Jim Lauderdale will be up in Chicago in April 10th I believe. I don't think it will be the bluegrass band. Of course he has a website @ www.jimlauderdale.com and I believe will be taking pre-orders for the new CD as well. "I'm a contractor,I'll be down there!"-John Bean
GOD Bless,