PDA

View Full Version : Andy M Stewart Collection

Alcluith
Mar-03-2020, 1:20pm
Hi
I am looking for a copy of the above book.
If any member has one that they are willing to sell then please contact me with price.
Note I am based in Scotland so need to factor in packaging and postage

regards

Alcluith

John Kelly
Mar-03-2020, 2:17pm
Alcluith, have you tried contacting the Oban Music Shop here in Argyllshire? They have a great collection of music books and a good mailing service. The John McLellan collection of hid pipe tunes I got from there, and other very interesting collections. I must stress I have no financial interest other than as a satisfied customer. They are easily found by looking on that famous search engine - just enter Oban Music Shop.

mrmando
Mar-03-2020, 8:56pm
It doesn't show up at the Oban site. Some Amazon sellers have it but they all seem to be in the USA.

Alcluith
Mar-05-2020, 11:39am
Alcluith, have you tried contacting the Oban Music Shop here in Argyllshire? They have a great collection of music books and a good mailing service. The John McLellan collection of hid pipe tunes I got from there, and other very interesting collections. I must stress I have no financial interest other than as a satisfied customer. They are easily found by looking on that famous search engine - just enter Oban Music Shop.

Hi john,
always a long shot maybe I should approach it a different way and look for Silly Wizard Song books.

cheers

Drew