PDA

View Full Version : Why do I want this?

Gunnar
Nov-27-2019, 7:41am

I'm not even left handed.... this came up in the classifieds a week ago, and I saved the picture... I don't have money, I don't play octave (due to the money thing) and I'm not left handed, but seeing this I immediately wanted it. And usually the look of lefty F styles creeps me out.... oh well, I guess that's mas for you (sigh)

Steve VandeWater
Nov-27-2019, 8:10am
Just play it facing a mirror and you're good to go!

yankees1
Nov-27-2019, 8:12am

I'm not even left handed.... this came up in the classifieds a week ago, and I saved the picture... I don't have money, I don't play octave (due to the money thing) and I'm not left handed, but seeing this I immediately wanted it. And usually the look of lefty F styles creeps me out.... oh well, I guess that's mas for you (sigh)

Why do you want this ? Exactly !!

Drew Streip
Nov-27-2019, 8:22am
Because amber + tortoise binding is the best color scheme out there!

Nick Gellie
Nov-27-2019, 8:43am
Fool’s gold.

V70416
Nov-27-2019, 10:17am
So you can get that Hendrix thang workin.

Trubadur
Nov-27-2019, 12:15pm
I’m a lefty and I don’t see it listed under CBOM. I wonder if it already got snapped up? (Story of my life ...)

Gunnar
Nov-29-2019, 5:30am
Because amber + tortoise binding is the best color scheme out there!

Truth!

Gunnar
Nov-29-2019, 5:33am
I’m a lefty and I don’t see it listed under CBOM. I wonder if it already got snapped up? (Story of my life ...)

It was listed as an Eastman lefty octave and might not have been under CBOM I don't remember

MikeZito
Nov-29-2019, 8:51am
So you can get that Hendrix thang workin.

Although it would need a vibrato arm . . . .

Em Tee
Nov-29-2019, 9:00am
It was listed as an Eastman lefty octave and might not have been under CBOM I don't remember

Looks like a Pango, not an Eastman, but I'm no expert.

Nick Gellie
Nov-29-2019, 2:15pm
Because you don't. It is just begging you to look at it - a bit like a gypsy.

Gunnar
Dec-01-2019, 2:27pm
Looks like a Pango, not an Eastman, but I'm no expert.

That may be so, but in the ad it was marked as a custom Eastman 315 I think