PDA

View Full Version : Fiddle Tune

diptanshu
Aug-16-2019, 6:31am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdE8VRQqahs&lc=z22vdf0b4wijsvnvaacdp43buu0o4xud4ftnma2retxw03c 010c

Bob Clark
Aug-16-2019, 6:57am
Like the playing. Also like the cat, nice tortoise shell. I have a couple of those here on the farm. Tend to be good mousers.

Where was this videoed? Is that in India or elsewhere? Nice scenery.

yankees1
Aug-16-2019, 7:58am
Great tune and playing !! Loved it !

diptanshu
Aug-16-2019, 8:31am
I don't have tortoise shell... just a regular pick... I use bluechip or dawg picks. sometimes wegen pick. not sure what this was. the video is shot in Exeter in UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Bob Clark
Aug-17-2019, 6:13pm
I don't have tortoise shell... just a regular pick... I use bluechip or dawg picks. sometimes wegen pick. not sure what this was. the video is shot in Exeter in UK.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Diptanshu,

This is a funny instance of different word use in different contexts. In the cat world, the color of the cat you are shown with at the start of the video is called 'tortoise shell'. See how the color of the cat looks like tortoise shell? Cats of this color are really quite striking. I was talking about the cat, not your pick! I hope my comment now makes more sense to you.:grin:

So, Exeter, UK. Pretty place. Nice setting for your video!

Thanks very much, and sorry for the confusion,

Bob

diptanshu
Aug-18-2019, 7:05am
haha nice! it does resemble tortoise shell! two friendly cats lived in the house all day with us... and hunt in the fields all night! good life :)