PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas, Everyone!

journeybear
Dec-25-2018, 9:45pm
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Here's this year's version of my Acoustic Thrash Christmas Medley, as is. Got a little, uh, creative :whistling: in the middle, but I pulled it out of the fire. Thanks to some unexpected impromptu audience reaction, I decided to keep this take, imperfect as it is. Hope you enjoy it! :mandosmiley:

bOwFIiSH1zI

Ranger Bob
Dec-25-2018, 11:01pm
And, Merry Christmas back atcha!

journeybear
Dec-26-2020, 8:19pm
hX9AkFi3Sqg

OK, Happy St. Stephen's Day. :whistling: Here's this year's version of my Christmas Medley, Acoustic Thrash style. With a little help from some little reindeer - OK, key deer - who seemed fascinated, until they realized there wasn't going to be any food. Also some participation by Oscar the Octopus Ornament, who ended up stage diving into the mosh pit. Things went a little haywire in the middle - I mean, I got a little creative. Kind of had to, to pull it out. Very ... interesting. :cool: But the videography and cervine improvisation overrode my misgivings. Enjoy! :mandosmiley:

Reywas
Feb-13-2021, 12:01pm
That deer clearly needs to spend more time enjoying the mandolin.

journeybear
Feb-13-2021, 12:15pm
These deer seem to be interested in people only to the extent that they have food for them. They come up to the vehicle upon return from a food run, thinking there's something for them. And they're not shy about it. As far as any other interaction is concerned, they're inscrutable. They don't seem interested in any kind of affectionate behavior, on either side. And music seems to be a signal that there is a human nearby, who may have food. When nothing is forthcoming, they go on their way. They're pretty tame, but still wild. And they're deer, not dear. ;)