PDA

View Full Version : Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #478

Barbara Shultz
Jul-03-2018, 8:51am
This poll is for the Song A Week Social Group Week #478.

One vote per member of the social group. If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to this poll discussion, with a link to the tune you had in mind!

I'm changing things up for the summer. Our poll will last 2 weeks. I will try to post the winner in a timely manner on Friday, July 13, in the Song A Week Social Group forum.

If you are not yet a member, there's a link at the bottom of this post that will take you there! Please join us over there, we are the largest and most active Social Group at Mandolin Cafe!

Barbara Shultz
Jul-03-2018, 9:30am
Roscommon Reel

mpMZLi_KS9o

Spellan's Hornpipe

DAYXwAsJ7xI

Lady of the Lake.... well, for this one, if it wins, you'll have a number of tunes called Lady of the Lake to choose from! Take your pick! Here are just a jew tunes/songs that I found named Lady of the Lake! If you would like to submit any more suggestions of Lady of the Lake, please do! Here's a link to a discussion a few years back, on Mandolin Cafe, of tunes of that name. (https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?106468-Lady-of-the-Lake)

xWpGm42-pas

Oi_N8bJGTHc

wUmejRvzTPo

QC7pX33gcPo

LPn4Ylw5KbQ

WgtyMpFFins

H3Owkhyu2VU

XGNal-MDXeo