PDA

View Full Version : SteveMartin/MartinShort Netflix comedy show

Astro
May-25-2018, 8:05pm
This was the bestest/funniest thing I've seen in years...and that includes when I look at myself in the mirror in the morning--nekked

There is a cameo with The Steep Canyon Rangers and some excellent clawhammer by SM but mostly its just ####### hilarious.

If you get Netflix, search it out and enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))

Mark Gunter
May-26-2018, 2:57am
That was great, thanks for the heads up.

Mando Mort
May-26-2018, 6:44am
I just watched it last night and laughed hard. Great show all around.

devildog
May-28-2018, 7:08am
Hysterical. Obviously very good friends.

Ron McMillan
May-28-2018, 11:09pm
The humour in the first half of the show was good, but the quality of writing/material was inconsistent and (in my opinion) didn't hold up all the way to the end. Probably like every mandolin geek who saw it, I came away wondering about the two different instruments the mandolin player used.

F-2 Dave
May-29-2018, 12:17am
The humour in the first half of the show was good, but the quality of writing/material was inconsistent and (in my opinion) didn't hold up all the way to the end. Probably like every mandolin geek who saw it, I came away wondering about the two different instruments the mandolin player used.

Exactly. Does any know the maker of the mandolin used in the claw hammer segment? Interesting two pointer.

peterleyenaar
May-29-2018, 9:46am
Funny show , very entertaining, nice picker that Steve.

Steven C. Antonelli
May-29-2018, 10:04am
Funny show , very entertaining, nice picker that Steve.

I thought the show was pretty funny and well put together. The mix of the musical sections was poor however. Couldn't hear the fiddle player or mandolin very well. The guitar and banjo were pretty loud.

Will Kimble
May-29-2018, 10:56am
The two point is a mandola that I built.

Thanks,
Will Kimble