PDA

View Full Version : Goderich Celtic Roots Festival (2005)

Mike Crocker
Jul-15-2005, 7:40am
Goderich Celtic Roots Festival, August 5th - 7th 2005, Lions Harbour Park, West Street, Goderich.

The Celtic Festival in its 13th year celebrates the folk music, dance, and craft art traditions of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and other countries including Canada. Mainstage, side stages, workshops, hands-on crafts, children's area, alcohol free, guide dogs only please.

For more information: www.celticfestival.ca

Mike Crocker
Jul-15-2005, 12:25pm
Oh yeah, and if you'd like to meet, I generally hang my hat at instrument security. Ask for Mike.

Peace, Mooh.

Mike Crocker
Jul-28-2005, 8:01pm
One last bump as I'll be offline for most of the next two weeks. Thanks for looking in.

Peace, Mooh.

Greg Ashton
Aug-08-2005, 7:48pm
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to go for the day on Saturday and had a fabulous time. The musicians and bands were all top notch. I'll definitely try to go for whole the weekend next year.

Mike Crocker
Aug-09-2005, 7:33am
Glad you liked it. Any favourite bands? Mooh.

Greg Ashton
Aug-14-2005, 2:21pm
Like I said, I was there for the day so missed most of the evening mainstage performances. But the afternoon sessions were really intimate and because of that, possibly even more appealing to me. I quite enjoyed Crucible and saw Pat Broaders of Bohola do two sessions with solo numbers. He was great. I wish we could have stayed late enough to see Bohola but we had kids and dogs to get back to. My wife and parents were really sold on the Wailin' Jennys, the least celtic of the bunch!