PDA

View Full Version : Is it Christmas or something? Wow, classifieds...

dhergert
Apr-21-2018, 4:46pm
Wow, what's up with Classifieds?

There are more rare and beautiful mandolins up for sale today than I can bare to look at (and not buy).

Calling my wife in to help me resist... Thankfully, she possesses a realistic view of our bank account.

NFI, but wow...

Br1ck
Apr-21-2018, 4:58pm
Five figure mandolins aren't in my budget either. Find us another 199.00 special please.

Northwest Steve
Apr-21-2018, 5:00pm
It looks like there are a lot of great values, not just in upper end mandolins. Seems to be a good time to be looking for a mandolin.

lflngpicker
Apr-21-2018, 5:17pm
There are some really great instruments in the 2000-3500 range. It is a great opportunity and so many things that would make Christmas in April possible. Great observation!

LadysSolo
Apr-21-2018, 8:23pm
It's to help everyone spend their income tax refund! (Hopefully everyone gets one!)

DHopkins
Apr-21-2018, 8:26pm
It's to help everyone spend their income tax refund! (Hopefully everyone gets one!)

Speaking of taxes, maybe that's the reason people are selling. Not everyone gets a refund. They get a remit instead.

MontanaMatt
Apr-21-2018, 8:43pm
It'd be real fun to buy them all, put days of the week tags on them, and rotate through the splendor.
I commented in the "love there classifieds " section that I'm a protégé in search of benefactor!

Jess L.
Apr-22-2018, 3:29am
It'd be real fun to buy them all, put days of the week tags on them, and rotate through the splendor. ...

:grin: Yeah but suppose you had 365 mandolins, :disbelief: :grin: one for each day of the year, :)) then you'd have to hire a maintenance person to attend to all the mandolins' needs and keep them properly dusted and humidified etc. ;)

Astro
Apr-22-2018, 8:08am
So easy to buy, so hard to sell...