PDA

View Full Version : My New Guitar !

yankees1
Mar-31-2018, 3:48pm
Here is my new Bedpan guitar ! No, your eyes are not deceiving you ! That is a real ( used) bedpan from the 30's/40's ! I use it to chord on old time songs with a minimum of chords ! It can serve a dual purpose if you can't hold it any longer ! :)166390

JeffD
Mar-31-2018, 6:23pm
OK I didn't need to know it was a used bedpan. :disbelief:

Joseph Baker
Mar-31-2018, 6:37pm
Many years ago - in the early 1980s- I used to go to the Old Time Fiddlers Gathering in Battleground, Indiana.
Bruce Cunningham lived in Battleground and did some part time instrument repair.
Bruce made, and brought to the Fiddelr's Gathering, a pandolin.
A mandolin made out of a bedpan.
I don't recall if anyone asked if the bedpan was new or used, though...

Joseph Baker

BrianWilliam
Apr-01-2018, 7:26am
Why?

Gits and Shiggles?

Happy Easter Fools Day :)

yankees1
Apr-01-2018, 3:27pm
Why?

Gits and Shiggles?

Happy Easter Fools Day :) I like things different !! :) We do play at nursing homes every Wednesday and the residents will get a kick out of this ! Great conversation piece !

MikeZito
Apr-01-2018, 3:49pm
Do you use an old medicine cabinet for a case? Get a flush handle as a whammy bar? Do 'That Smell' by Lynyrd Skynyrd as an encore?

I'll stop now . . . .

yankees1
Apr-01-2018, 4:59pm
Do you use an old medicine cabinet for a case? Get a flush handle as a whammy bar? Do 'That Smell' by Lynyrd Skynyrd as an encore?

I'll stop now . . . . Those are good ideas !

Mark Gunter
Apr-05-2018, 7:35pm
Man - from your posts, I know that you have a lot of nice, interesting instruments, and yet ... you had to ask and learn how to post a photo for this?

Okay, to each his own, no shade on you. I figured since I took the bait and clicked, might as well enter a post. Enjoy your porcelain geetar.

yankees1
Apr-05-2018, 8:02pm
Man - from your posts, I know that you have a lot of nice, interesting instruments, and yet ... you had to ask and learn how to post a photo for this?

Okay, to each his own, no shade on you. I figured since I took the bait and clicked, might as well enter a post. Enjoy your porcelain geetar. I am a computer illiterate ! I also have only a flip phone !

Denny Gies
Apr-05-2018, 8:19pm
Someone did not take their medication today.

yankees1
Apr-05-2018, 8:28pm
Someone did not take their medication today. A little early for my ###### !

- - - Updated - - -

A little early for my ###### ! V-----