PDA

View Full Version : High Plains 4

Mandopickr
Jul-10-2005, 2:00pm
Here are some pics of 3's sister and a preview of another...I can't seem to stop

Mandopickr
Jul-10-2005, 2:02pm
Here is the back

Mandopickr
Jul-10-2005, 2:04pm
And the headstock

Mandopickr
Jul-10-2005, 2:06pm
Just learning the new camera. Here are a couple that are a little different of the next effort

Mandopickr
Jul-10-2005, 2:09pm
Last one I promise...I'm outta commision for a week or so...small bandsaw incident....respect your powertools

levin4now
Jul-20-2005, 7:41pm
Nice work!

Jim Hilburn
Aug-14-2005, 1:56pm
I just got to hear Doug play #4 with High Plains Tradition at the Swallow Hill Folk Fest in Denver yesterday and I've got to tell you he nailed the bluegrass sound everyone is looking for with this instrument. It'll just about knock you down standing in front of it and it has all that "woody" tone you can hope for.
And having Doug play it doesn't hurt. We're talking straight up bluegrass picking at its finest. And he writes some of the best songs going. If you like hard core bluegrass, do yourself a favor and get a copy of "Where the Woods are Cool and Still". The title track alone is worth the price of admission. No financial interest, just a great band and good friend.High Plains Tradition (http://www.highplainstradition.com)

LKN2MYIS
Aug-14-2005, 2:36pm
Beautiful 'burst.