PDA

View Full Version : Franken Rogue

mandolin tony
Mar-04-2018, 6:53pm
does any one here have a Frankenstein type rouge that they turned into Franken rouge ?. please give details.

MikeEdgerton
Mar-04-2018, 6:58pm
Rogue maybe?

mandolin tony
Mar-04-2018, 7:09pm
thanks Mike should wear my glasses when hitting the keys. Rogue is correct, your so much more than a Moderator here. your a living spell check, take care Tony.

James Miller
Mar-04-2018, 7:09pm
Umm... this might not be your colour... but was the "best" I could locate. :cow:

MikeEdgerton
Mar-04-2018, 7:58pm
thanks Mike should wear my glasses when hitting the keys. Rogue is correct, your so much more than a Moderator here. your a living spell check, take care Tony.

Ok, I fixed the title for you.

Steve VandeWater
Mar-04-2018, 9:13pm
www.mandolincafe.com/forum/showthread.php?116417-Rogue-mandolin-conversion-(so-far)&highlight=Rogue+conversion

Like this?

jaycat
Mar-04-2018, 10:09pm
Umm... this might not be your colour... but was the "best" I could locate. :cow:

If Rogues were Ricky's, then my guitar collection would be all that much awesomer....

James Miller
Mar-04-2018, 11:30pm
If Rogues were Ricky's, then my guitar collection would be all that much awesomer....

The other image I found was a tad more gory. So found something less Friday the 13th.

MikeZito
Mar-05-2018, 7:37am
Do NOT let John Hall from Rickenbacker see that picture . . . in the unlikely event that it is a real Rickenbacker that has been disgustingly modified, that looks like a classic example somebody putting a Ric nameplate on a really bad Rickenbacker copy.

But I'm with JayCat - if Rogues were Rickenbackers, I would have a room full of them!

farmerjones
Mar-05-2018, 9:34am
I've got two or three Rogues. I knock the burs off the frets, set them up, and typically lend or loan them out.

If they come back for more, that's when I getz 'em. :cool: