PDA

View Full Version : Silverangel oval holes

kyken
Dec-27-2017, 4:11pm
Just finished a couple of ovals. Haven't made very many of these. Three actually.:))

soliver
Dec-27-2017, 5:12pm
Drooooooool… want!!!

Mark Wilson
Dec-27-2017, 6:22pm
So nice! You won't be tempted to put your hand inside the soundhole
Would love to hear them

Br1ck
Dec-27-2017, 7:54pm
Ken, as a Silverangel owner and lover, how do they differ from my redwood topped A. I was thinking just today how warm and resonant it is.

That F soundhole alone could sell the mando.

Skip Kelley
Dec-27-2017, 8:33pm
Ken, wow! Are you going to have those with you when I see ya? I'd love to pick one.

kyken
Dec-29-2017, 6:05pm
Ken, as a Silverangel owner and lover, how do they differ from my redwood topped A. I was thinking just today how warm and resonant it is.

That F soundhole alone could sell the mando.

well Brick, the ovals are known for their warmth. These are spruce, European on the F and red spruce on the A. I think the A is a little warmer than the F.

- - - Updated - - -

Ken, wow! Are you going to have those with you when I see ya? I'd love to pick one.

I'll have these both at SPBGMA Skip.

juneman
Dec-29-2017, 8:19pm
Hi Ken, they look nice! I can't wait to see them at SPBGMA. It will be here before you know it.
Walter " JUNE" Mandolins and Guitars

fiddlebick
Jan-05-2018, 10:02pm
Hey Ken, what day are you and Steve arriving at SPGBMA?

kyken
Jan-06-2018, 6:58am
Hey Ken, what day are you and Steve arriving at SPGBMA?
I reckon we'll be there Thursday. See you there John.

fiddlebick
Jan-06-2018, 11:24pm
Good. I'm off work thursday and friday that week. I think we'll come down thursday. Man I play my silverangel nearly every day and sometimes for hours. Can't get enough pickin in these days. The rest of my time is spent on one of Steves fiddles...letting most of my honeydo's wait for warmer weather.

Scott Rucker
Jan-19-2018, 1:04pm
I'm really looking forward to hearing an oval hole Silverangel sometime soon. I have 3 good mandolins, 2 SAs and and an oval hole. This is right up my alley.