PDA

View Full Version : Freshwater Octave Mandolin

Adare_Steve
Jul-01-2005, 12:26pm
Just to say that my David Freshwater Octave Mandolin has finally been put up for sale. It's in the classifieds - ad # 14733.

Steve

steve V. johnson
Jul-01-2005, 1:14pm
Since I visited Steve in Ireland I have played four or five Freshwater OMs, and I can say without reservation that Adare Steve's is the nicest one I've run across, by far.

And at $595, it's a grand deal.

Step up, folks, this is a goodn!

stv

Adare_Steve
Jul-01-2005, 5:54pm
Thanks, Stv!

I have already (with a few hours of posting the ad) received one offer to buy the Freshwater. I will be contacting the buyer ASAP and will et you know if it doesn't go!

Steve

Adare_Steve
Jul-05-2005, 12:23pm
My Freshwater OM is now on its way to a new, very good, home in Ohio. I don't know if it's a record, but the new owner offered to buy it within 3 hours (maybe less) of the advert appearing in the classified.

I won't name the buyer - it's not my place to do so - but I hope he will be very happy with his new OM.

Steve

steve V. johnson
Jul-05-2005, 6:15pm
Congrats, Steve!

I never got to name my buyers... I named some of my instruments (back near the dawn of time), but my buyers all had names already by the time they got to me.

(and the drummer plays "bucket-o-fish")

stv

Adare_Steve
Jul-05-2005, 6:30pm
I never got to name my buyers... I named some of my instruments (back near the dawn of time), but my buyers all had names already by the time they got to me.
Strangely, that comment (amusing as it may be) encouraged me to think of several (possibly less than complimentary) epithets for your good self!

http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

steve V. johnson
Jul-06-2005, 11:26am
" .... encouraged me to think of several (possibly less than complimentary) epithets for your good self!"

Awww, heck, Steve... EVERYBODY does that...

LOL!

stv