PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Wishes

Mark Gunter
Nov-23-2017, 3:45pm
The US is celebrating Thanksgiving holiday today; may I wish a happy Thanksgiving Day to the folk who run this website, and to all members. You guys are the best, and I sincerely hope this a good day for you all. So Happy Thanksgiving to those who are observing the holiday, and brotherly love to all cafe dwellers everywhere! :mandosmiley:

George R. Lane
Nov-23-2017, 4:44pm
Mark,
A happy Thanksgiving to you and all the cafe' members.

Picking Dick
Nov-23-2017, 4:48pm
Yes indeed, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving with lots of good food and drink and maybe a few happy tunes.

pops1
Nov-23-2017, 5:43pm
Safe travels and a happy day to all.

JH Murray
Nov-23-2017, 5:58pm
And from your Canadian neighbours, happy second thanksgiving.

MikeZito
Nov-23-2017, 9:49pm
The older I get, the more grateful I am to family, friends and the Good Lord for all of my many gifts, graces, and blessings. A happy Thanksgiving to all.

John Legg
Nov-23-2017, 10:02pm
Happy turkey day!

Despite a recent surgery and pre-teen drama that crossed continents, I am thankful for a great deal this year. Primarily that the pre-teen didn't end up ON another continent, that she has (hopefully) learned the dangers of online predators, along with my surgery being successful, the rest of my family and those that are willing to help when not required of them.

Thanks to those on Mandolin Cafe who have contributed so much knowledge.

HonketyHank
Nov-23-2017, 10:20pm
I happily join in with my thankful greetings for all the folks that hang out here and even those who briefly fly in and out.

Zach Wilson
Nov-24-2017, 1:54am
Thank you! And a happy thanksgiving to you and yours!