PDA

View Full Version : Vienna, Austria

Jun-24-2005, 7:24am
Hi... would love to get together with a couple of players to play some Celtic or Bluegrass music in Vienna, Austria. I play Mandolin but am not an expert in any way. Still, would love to have some fun picking with a group.

Klaus Wutscher
Jun-24-2005, 7:48am
Hi 1860-
A fellow cafe member in Vienna, how cool is that!!! Actually I play mandolin in a bluegrass band and a country band, there are occasional jams and irish folk sessions if you know where to look.
I have a gig tonight with my bluegrass band Building Bridges ( www.building-bridges.at) at the Bodega Manchega 1090 Vienna, Nordbahnstrasse, see our webpage for details). Also make sure to check out Nugget (www.nugget.at) a superb bluegrass band partly based in Vienna. Donīt hesitate to contact me I can get you in touch with most whatīs going on here. And whatever you do- bring your Old Wave!

Jun-24-2005, 2:20pm
Servus Klaus!

Would love to go see your concert (which is probably happening right at this moment, so only a diehard Cafe member would be still logged in)..... but just got in from a trip. We are also out the door for 2 weeks vacation tomorrow at the Attersee, so will be back around the 9th of July or so... Will send you my details then and maybe we can get together..

Regards

Marc