PDA

View Full Version : Any Recording of the Telluride House Band 2017?

tombo
Jun-26-2017, 12:23pm
Hi there!

The Telluride House Band is one of my Favorites. Unfortunately I missed their performance this year. Is there a sound or video recording anywhere?

Thanks!
Tom

jefflester
Jun-26-2017, 6:03pm
The Telluride House Band is one of my Favorites. Unfortunately I missed their performance this year. Is there a sound or video recording anywhere?
Audio will pop up on bt.etree.org at some point. bt.etree.org is a torrent site for artists that allow their concerts to be recorded and shared.

tombo
Jun-27-2017, 7:37am
Audio will pop up on bt.etree.org at some point. bt.etree.org is a torrent site for artists that allow their concerts to be recorded and shared.

Cool! I did not know this site.
How do you typically find them once they are up? I just typed "Telluride House Band" into the search window and got all kind of hits.

jefflester
Jun-27-2017, 4:20pm
Cool! I did not know this site.
How do you typically find them once they are up? I just typed "Telluride House Band" into the search window and got all kind of hits.
That's as good a way as any. As you can see, there's lots of jam band recordings there, especially with acts like Dead and Co. touring right now. If you search "Telluride" you'll see some from last year or previous years where tapers have lumped all of one day into a single torrent, like "Telluride 2016 Day 3". You can also see what dates those were posted for previous years for an estimate of when this year's recordings might show up. Some tapers are very eager to get their recordings out quickly, others take some time since many of them record a lot of acts and frequently end up with a backlog.

jefflester
Aug-04-2017, 10:41pm
First day is up at bt.etree.org. Sets By Thile, Tim O'Brien, and house band among others.