PDA

View Full Version : I Met Adam Steffey

Km1000seth
Jun-14-2005, 7:29pm
Man, this year has been awsome so far, last week my band opend the 17th Overton Bluegrass festival. i just got back last night from the Alison Krauss show. I Got a new guitar and a new mando....whew...But anyway, I saw mountain heart drive up in thier bus, so a friend and i went up to meet'em, and have to say that adam steffeys a pretty nice guy...all of'em for that matter, and that barry abernathy.....I got MAJOR respect for that guy now. I love mountain heart....anybody here at that show?

Bobbie Dier
Jun-14-2005, 8:40pm
They (Mt Heart)played in my town last month. The news paper here always get stuff messed up. They had Banny Abananny in the paper as the banjo player. I was sooo embarassed.

Mt heart sure put on a great show here.

mpeknox
Jun-15-2005, 8:38am
I saw Adam at the Target a few months ago...he was pushing the cart. http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

mandopete
Jun-15-2005, 9:42am
Saw Mountain Heart for the first time last February at Wintergrass and I was totally blown away by Adam Steffey. Later did the shake & howdy thang in the lobby of the convention center - a true gentlemen to be sure!