PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Hard Case

NEH57
Apr-30-2017, 7:26am
....typical Mandolin ( or I suppose Banjo ?) shaped hard case, but with internal measurements of 37.5" top to toe and a body/bout width of 15".

I was looking for an odd sized one after a dose of MAS....but this is too big by far. I said I would ask for the seller who has it listed as being for a Mandolin....looks a nice case. He has some experience of Banjo's and doesn't think it is for one but they are as variable as not.

Might be a decent case in a hard to find size for someone.

pops1
Apr-30-2017, 8:46am
Looks like a tenor banjo case, Tenors come in longer necks-plectrum and shorter necks, tenor. I have a mandolin banjo case that I got with a Martin mandolin that doesn't fit the mandolin so looking for a case for the Martin. I don't have measurements at the moment, but I remember the body is 12", the length would be much shorter than this.

ollaimh
May-03-2017, 11:14pm
....typical Mandolin ( or I suppose Banjo ?) shaped hard case, but with internal measurements of 37.5" top to toe and a body/bout width of 15".

I was looking for an odd sized one after a dose of MAS....but this is too big by far. I said I would ask for the seller who has it listed as being for a Mandolin....looks a nice case. He has some experience of Banjo's and doesn't think it is for one but they are as variable as not.

Might be a decent case in a hard to find size for someone.

it's a nice arch top, would probably fit some ones cittern or octave mandolin

Ray(T)
May-04-2017, 2:57am
Looks very much like a TKL case to me but their darned website is so awful, it's impossible to identify.