PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Traditional Tab/Chord requests

LochJessMonster
Mar-01-2017, 9:19am
Hey everyone, one of the things I enjoy is making tabs and chord arrangements for songs. I haven't released any of them online yet, but If that would be something that people here would want I would gladly do so. Also, I see that there are several requests on here for mandolin tabs. Is there a section on here where If tabs were made for these requests that they could be posted? Or would I have to upload the files to another website and link them here?

Anyway, I've been screwing around with guitar pro 6 for about 3-4 years now (####ty program overall, but Since I prefer to write in sheet music and transpose a tab from that, It works for my needs haha)
I currently have specifically for the mandolin "Scarborough Fair" "Celtic Women's Nil S'en La (It's also got Glasgow Reel mixed in with it for an interesting mode change)" "Little Feuge-Mozart" and "Cello Suite 1 Mozart"

If anyone is interested in any of these, let me know and I can post them, and feel free to make requests for that song that you just can't find a tab for :grin:

JEStanek
Mar-01-2017, 9:46am
As you get them written out contact Site Owner Scott Tichenor to get them added to the Tabs (TablEdit or Text).

http://www.mandolincafe.com/tabarc.html

Jamie

Bad Monkey
Mar-27-2017, 12:01am
musescore 2 is a great piece of software to chart tunes. It even can take the score you write and convert it to tab on a second line. It's the best score writing software I've found and it's even free. Once you get familiar with the shortcut keys for entering notes you can write music almost as fast as you can play it. It even exports files in the format of your choice. Learning curve is pretty short as well.