PDA

View Full Version : Adam Steffey Interview

Drew Egerton
Jan-04-2017, 2:11pm
I just happened across this great interview with Adam Steffey on youtube today.
I didn't see anywhere it was posted before and thought some others may enjoy. It appears to be from a school project or something similar for the interviewer. Just a nice down to earth conversation about his playing and career.

o60DNN0CgKA

HonketyHank
Jan-04-2017, 6:51pm
Thanks for posting this. It is a really interesting interview. Both interviewer and interviewee do a good job.

Ivan Kelsall
Jan-05-2017, 4:47am
Many thanks for posting that Drew. A very interesting conversation with one of the best pickers out there right now. For all those folk who complain about having large hands,Adam's aren't exactly the 'smallest' i've seen,proof of the saying '' it' ain't what you do,it's the way that you do it !'',he can pick as cleanly & as fast as anybody. A great guy & terrific mandolin player,
Ivan;)

John MacPhee
Jan-06-2017, 3:27am
Great interview and I just wish that my Pinkie was 1/2 inch longer.
John

Phil Goodson
Jan-06-2017, 11:10am
Great interview. Adam's about as nice a human being as I can imagine. And what a picker!

AlanN
Jan-06-2017, 11:34am
Thanks, Drew. Enjoyable interview.

Bill McCall
Jan-06-2017, 9:39pm
Great interview, thanks a bunch. I sat in a workshop with him with my Ratliff mandolin and he just lit up talking with me about it. And you know I lit up too.

And New Primitive cost me a speeding ticket when I wasn't paying attention while I was singing along.

pit lenz
Jan-08-2017, 5:38am
Great interview and I just wish that my Pinkie was 1/2 inch longer.
John

To get over it, watch a Sierra Hull interview...
:))