PDA

View Full Version : impressed again

dtb
Nov-08-2016, 3:26pm
So I've had a very good experience with Gibson repair and restoration, Nashville.
But I will not go further here, because of the snowball effect it can cause on this topic, sorry, just saying.

If'in you just have to know, pm me.

dan

Gary Hedrick
Nov-08-2016, 3:39pm
So what's not to like about David Harvey's work. Indeed there are others that are great also. No reason to Gibson bash here. They do good work.

dtb
Nov-09-2016, 4:29pm
So what's not to like about David Harvey's work. Indeed there are others that are great also. No reason to Gibson bash here. They do good work. who is Gibson bashing?

Dan

allenhopkins
Nov-09-2016, 5:05pm
So: you had a good experience with Gibson, but don't want to go into detail, because others may talk about it? And some of them may not have had such good experience, and may express a different view? And still others may contradict them, and we may end up with a multi-page thread, discussing Gibson's repair shop and its practices, with a variety of viewpoints?

Sounds like what this here website's all about, don't it?

dtb
Nov-09-2016, 6:07pm
So: you had a good experience with Gibson, but don't want to go into detail, because others may talk about it? And some of them may not have had such good experience, and may express a different view? And still others may contradict them, and we may end up with a multi-page thread, discussing Gibson's repair shop and its practices, with a variety of viewpoints?

Sounds like what this here website's all about, don't it?

You nailed it Allen, and it's just my way of doing things at this moment in life.
Or sumpin like that.

Dan

dtb
Nov-09-2016, 6:08pm
You nailed it Allen, and it's just my way of doing things at this moment in life.
Or sumpin like that.

Dan

Like some tv ads, results may vary!

Dan