PDA

View Full Version : Steve Earle Mando Tabs

mando bandage
Mar-06-2004, 9:12am
I've been listening to a lot of Steve Earle's music lately and found a faithful Mando tab of Copperhead Road on the net. #Anybody got any others? #Particularly interested in the Celtic instrumentals from his Sidetracks album, but any of his songs will do. #What a great songwriter.

Incidentally, I noticed Mr. Earle will be performing a solo acoustic set at the tiny and beautifully restored Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville, Ohio March 24th. #Wish I could make it. #If you do, tell me what I missed.

Rob

Chris Cantergiani
Mar-06-2004, 9:22am
Whoa!
I LOVE the song Copperhead Road! Could you steer me to that website? It would be fun to do some pickin' on that tune.
I'm not sure where other Steve E tabs can be found, but I'll do some pokin' around and holler if anything turns up.
Thanks!

Chris

mando bandage
Mar-06-2004, 9:40am
It's yours to share at http://hem.passagen.se/patlund/copperhead_road.htm
my friend.

Lot's of fun to play.

Rob

Frankmc
Mar-06-2004, 1:12pm
Steve Earle in my opinion is one of the finest writers living today. Iv'e seen him about
50 times and it's always inspiring because as Mr Monroe, he has got his very own thing goin on. I have a great live recording of Copperhead with Steve and The Del McCoury Band. I believe it is now out on Japanese import.