PDA

View Full Version : Un poco dinero, por favor

Tate Ferguson
Aug-26-2016, 10:04am
Prompted by the discussion of non-paying Classified users, yesterday I sent MC a donation of 20 bucks. This cleared my conscience for the years I've spent enjoying this fantastic website without paying a dime.

My advice: everybody, send in a few bucks, like immediately!

George R. Lane
Aug-26-2016, 10:15am
I will be send Scott $20, but I am marking it for Microbrew. The man has a lot on his plate and needs a little libation. :)

Jill McAuley
Aug-26-2016, 12:01pm
With all the members here, I wonder how much money could be raised each month if everyone donated $5 a month (about the cost of a coffee drink). Seriously, in the past month I've purchased at least 3 coffees that were undrinkable and ended up getting tossed in the first bin that I passed. I'd rather have spent that $$ on supporting the Cafe!

ccravens
Aug-26-2016, 3:37pm
Great idea TEF!
Just sent my donation.

Here's hoping that buyers/sellers and regular posters will chip in and do the same. Sometimes we need to put our money where our mouth is.

BTW, maybe request in the form "no stickers needed" so as to save Scott a little money. I forgot to do that. Scott, if you're reading, no stickers needed!

:)

DHopkins
Aug-26-2016, 7:57pm
I think I remember paying $15.00 for a couple of Mandolin Cafe stickers a couple of years ago. I guess that money has run out. The valuable information here is worth much more. I just chipped in again.