PDA

View Full Version : Gerald Pink picks made near my home in Australia

Nick Gellie
Aug-20-2016, 7:18am
Ok folks. I am at the Kelly Country Pick at Beechworth in Victoria.

I have tried out Gerald Pink's picks made just down the road from my home.

Here is a sample photo of Gerald's picks on the right and a Wegen and Blue Chip picks on the left.

I am afraid to say that his picks beat the competition hands down. I am getting some made for me as I write. The tone made by Gerald's picks just makes the trebles clear and outstanding. He has a website geraldpinkpicks if you want to follow up.

Bob Clark
Aug-20-2016, 7:45am
Thanks Nick. I'll be sure to check these out. Always like to find something different in picks.

Bob

Nick Gellie
Aug-20-2016, 7:49am
No worries Bob. A bit of Aussie ingenuity. I will do a pick sound comparison when Gerald gets me the picks.

pheffernan
Aug-20-2016, 7:51am
I found a Facebook page but no dedicated website. What's a 1.4mm large triangle run?

Nick Gellie
Aug-20-2016, 8:10am
I found a Facebook page but no dedicated website. What's a 1.4mm large triangle run?

Pat a Standard large 1.4 pick $10usd ex shipping. Can you send me a photo of your pick?

Nick Gellie
Aug-20-2016, 8:21am
You are right Pat. He only has a Facebook page. I just clarified it with him just then. I am encouraging him to set up a web site. He needs some help with that to get international money transfers happening.

pheffernan
Aug-20-2016, 3:27pm
Pat a Standard large 1.4 pick $10usd ex shipping. Can you send me a photo of your pick?

Here is the rotation:

D'Andrea Pro Plec
Blue Chip CT55
Wegen TF140
Red Bear Big Picker H
Reclaimed TS