PDA

View Full Version : Alab Bibey possible workshop, Myrtle Beach, SC

Drew Egerton
Mar-31-2016, 1:19pm
Hello everyone,

I'm sure many of you are big fans of Alan Bibey like I am. On his Facebook page, he recently put up a post looking for input to see who would be interested in coming to the Myrtle Beach, SC area for 2 or 3 days of instruction leading up to a festival on the weekend.

Nothing is set yet but from the comments he is looking around August and hopes to have something more established within the next couple of weeks.

If you might have interest in going, hop on over to his Facebook page (if you do that sort of thing..) and put in your 2 cents. I'm definitely going to try to make it!:mandosmiley:

https://www.facebook.com/Alan-Bibey-854895451208736/?fref=nf

darylcrisp
Mar-31-2016, 7:44pm
i have a DVD of his and i think he would be an excellent teacher, and he has a real interesting way of teaching and has this different tone/sound going on.

this would be a neat workshop for sure

d

Bigtuna
Mar-31-2016, 8:58pm
I'm not a Facebooker, so I can only respond here. I would go if it's the right date.

Bobby Branton
Apr-01-2016, 9:55am
I've already talked to Alan. I am in!!

jmagill
Apr-01-2016, 11:40am
...and if you prefer the mountains to the beach in August, Alan will be teaching at Swannanoa's Mando & Banjo Week, July 31 to August 6.

billruns
Apr-01-2016, 11:43am
Depending on the date, sign me up! I had the opportunity to sit in a class he had last June at Kaufman Kamp. Outstanding!