PDA

View Full Version : Silverangel Super Max 2016

kyken
Mar-12-2016, 1:40pm
This is one just off my workbench. It has the 1850 redwood top, X-braced. It really has the sound that I've worked at getting for 35 years. He wanted it distressed to the Max, so love it or hate.;)

Skip Kelley
Mar-13-2016, 6:19pm
Nice work, Ken! I love it! You could also call it Super-Nice! :)

lickpicking
Mar-13-2016, 8:30pm
Nice work, Ken! I love it! You could also call it Super-Nice! :)

Many thanks for building this stunning mandolin for me Ken! I'am patiently for its arrival, this will be the 3rd silverangel that I owned. Once you dealt with the best you always come back for more. Anyone that has done business with Ken knows what a great artist he really is, and how willing he is to build you what you really want! Once again thank you! Nobody can distress a mandolin like Ken I love it

lickpicking
Mar-20-2016, 8:14pm
This is one just off my workbench. It has the 1850 redwood top, X-braced. It really has the sound that I've worked at getting for 35 years. He wanted it distressed to the Max, so love it or hate.;)

Ken told me the pictures of this mandolin do not do it justice and boy was he right! The distressing and detail you just can't imagine until you actually hold one in your hands! At looking at the pictures I thought it could have been distressed a little more. When I received my mandolin it was absolutely perfect, the distressing was amazing! And then came the best part this mandolin sounds incredible! This is the 3rd silverangel that I have owned and by far the best! Ken your mandolins have it all, the look the tone, and the biggest bang for the buck! Many thanks, you built this mandolin for me and it is a killer and I do love it! :)

Ron McMillan
Mar-21-2016, 12:07am
I'm not normally a fan of the distressed look, but this has real appeal. Lovely work.