PDA

View Full Version : Mandolin String Recycling

ddawson2010
Mar-04-2016, 3:20pm
Hey all - don from D'Addario here. Recently, we announced the world's first Guitar String Recycling program, "PlayBack" - you may have even seen the Press Release that was posted here on MC. (Mods - if this should be moved to another topic, my apologies in advance)

"Playback" rewards you for recycling ANY brand of used strings, not just ours. You can send back all types, as well as all brands. Shipping the strings back to us, is prepaid - all you have to do is print out the label - slap it on a box. Please note that this is a very new initiative and currently only available in the US.

You can learn more about it here - Playback - The World's First String Recycling Program (http://www.daddario.com/daPlayback.Page?sid=85b30660-cadf-4588-913d-d500e1209d20)

BrianWilliam
Mar-04-2016, 4:05pm
Hey Don,

Can I send in broken and cut up strings?

John Adrihan
Mar-04-2016, 5:04pm
I currently, after playing my strings until the are completely shot, give them to my Jazz playing friends. I guess I will have to let them down easy:grin:

WJC4
Mar-04-2016, 5:20pm
I think this is a great idea. But, if you fish you might want to hold onto old E and A strings. They make great wire leaders for toothy fish!

jim simpson
Mar-04-2016, 10:37pm
Don,
Thanks for posting. I shared your recycling announcement on facebook the other day for all of my muso friends.

Off topic: any chance Player's Circle Points will be added to mandolin string packaging?