PDA

View Full Version : What song is this?

whitelines
Feb-08-2016, 9:25pm
I watched this, among others, a few times before finally buying my Eastman MD305. Now I just want to know what that first song is that he plays. If I could get ID on everything he plays, that'd be great too. I know one of them is East Tennessee Blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerpKlI9ho8

thanks!

whitelines
Feb-08-2016, 9:53pm
in the time since i've posted this i've more or less learned the portion of that first song that he does play. ready to move on! :)

Jim Garber
Feb-09-2016, 11:16am
Contact Adam and ask him what it is. He seems to play the same tunes every demo he does. A number of people have asked him what the tune is in the comments but I never saw any answers. He prob does not read the comments.

whitelines
Feb-09-2016, 5:09pm
That's what I was dreading... I ran into the same thing when watching Tony of acousticletter.com demo the Martin DCPA5K. I'll see if I can get in touch with Adam.

whitelines
Feb-09-2016, 9:40pm
Mystery solved! I wrote to The Mandolin Store on facebook and Dennis responded with 'Adam who did that does not work with us anymore but I think that's just something he made up.' Then shortly later, 'Vincent I just asked Adam and his reply "It's a variation of a song called Selfish Ways from Ronnie Bowman's cd Starting Over."

Very cool of these guys to help me out! :)