PDA

View Full Version : NTGD Ibanez PFT2

whatitis
Feb-05-2016, 3:24pm
Hi all,

I just took delivery of an Ibanez tenor for my fiance if she can pry it out of my hands.:mandosmiley:

This one is the all laminate PFT2 and I have to say for what little they cost you cannot possibly go wrong. It is reasonably loud although I only have one other to compare it to. Has quite a decent amount of sustain as well and the tone is bright and clear. We got this one in a package deal that turned out to be a bit of a headache due to the company overselling them. It was supposed to come with a hard case, stand, tuner, strings, strap, string winder, polishing cloth and polish and some picks. I got the call about them being sold out but they had an open box return from someone who ordered the wrong thing. They offered $55.00 off the $255.00 price which I accepted. Then they called AGAIN and said the case they had paired with it was way too big and they didn't have a suitable replacement, but had a correctly sized gig bag. This got me another $40 off so I ended up with everything (almost...the picks were missing but who cares) for a grand total of $160.00. Considering the guitar alone sells for $180.00, I think I made out very well. They also accommodated my request for expedited shipping and a couple extra sets of J66 strings for the hassle. All in all very happy other than not getting a hard case.