PDA

View Full Version : Silverangel Max(Debbie Rose)

kyken
Sep-26-2015, 2:10pm
Looks like I've been busy. 1850's redwood top, red maple one piece back, killer sound.:mandosmiley:

eastKYmando
Sep-27-2015, 9:42am
Looks to be another great one.

almeriastrings
Sep-28-2015, 12:04am
That's some serious 'tiger stripe' there.

One for the 'Ancient Tones', without a doubt.

Emmett Marshall
Sep-28-2015, 2:23am
Wow Ken. These distressed models you are building are truly a thing of beauty. As much as I love the old Silver Angel I've already got, I wish I had the one you are showing us right now!

Skip Kelley
Sep-28-2015, 5:43am
Ken, I bet that mandolin sounds as good as it looks! Nicely done!

kyken
Sep-28-2015, 3:59pm
Ken, I bet that mandolin sounds as good as it looks! Nicely done!

it's a real monster.

Skip Kelley
Oct-28-2015, 6:21pm
I got to play this mandolin today. What a beast! Ken's mandolin has a clear treble with a sweet tone. Real clean sounding! The bass is deep and woody and this thing barks like a big dog! I mean a real big dog! The mandolin plays perfectly! Nice work, Ken!

Ron McMillan
Oct-28-2015, 11:56pm
I am not normally a fan of the distressed look, but for this one I'd happily make an exception. Looks great.

kyken
Oct-29-2015, 1:09pm
I got to play this mandolin today. What a beast! Ken's mandolin has a clear treble with a sweet tone. Real clean sounding! The bass is deep and woody and this thing barks like a big dog! I mean a real big dog! The mandolin plays perfectly! Nice work, Ken!

Thanks Skip, good to meet you too yesterday. Your mandolin sounded great, lots of punch and power. Clean work too. Keep up the good work, let me know how that redwood one sounds.
Ken

Gypsy
Oct-29-2015, 7:09pm
what a beauty :)