PDA

View Full Version : Mandolin eBook

terrygh1949
Aug-13-2015, 9:19am
Rob Meldrum has a GREAT book that is super informative and, very helpful if you are setting up a new mandolin. He gets to the basics and, I really like the tips he gives about what tools you need and, puts it in a user friendly way that is easy to understand and, follow. Here is the link that he sent me. Thanks again Rob, wish there were more folks like you out there.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47496881/Mandolin%20Set%20Up/How_to_Set_Up_a_Mandolin.pdf :):)

MysTiK PiKn
Aug-13-2015, 2:58pm
I recommend this book to a lot of people who just bought there first, or second, mando and need, or want, to get into solving their own setup issues. Or maybe they just want to get some idea of what's involved. Much detail, and a logical approach, makes it easy. It's also easy to find specific issues, and address them directly. But the whole picture is there. Where the book ends, more complex issues/repairs begin. Often people simply need basic setup info, or maybe just a simple tweak. This book makes it easy; especially compared to spending weeks or months worrying, about what is really a simple adjustment. Spend a bit of time reading; then go do it. Keep it for future reference; and tell your friends.