PDA

View Full Version : MK DragonflyII

mcarufe
Mar-02-2004, 11:59pm
Has anybody personally experienced the new MK Dragonfly? I have heard that it is loud and very playable and a good bang for your buck but that was from a dealer over the phone. I appreciate your input. What would you compare it to.
Mike

deaner
Mar-07-2004, 6:46pm
I got one about 2 weeks ago and am very happy with it. I am no expert on comparing the soun but those who have heard it were very imppressed with it. A friend has it right now. I let him use it at his church today to compare it with the Gibson they have. I am still waiting for the results. However, for under $950 there is nothing I have found that compares to it in the local shops. I am happy with it. And as I have said before, it ain't no Gibson but ain't no gibson is it either.

mcarufe
Mar-07-2004, 10:23pm
Thanks for the reply. I decided to order one and risk the shipping. I am currently playing a lower end Washburn and looking for better playability and a decent sound. I am not a pro like many of the good folks of this website,but if your going to spend some serious time with an instrument at least it should sound and play good. Being a fiddle player some years ago i figured that the radiused fingerboard might make me feel more at home. Will let you know the verdict in about a week or so. Good luck with yours.