PDA

View Full Version : New Collings MTO from The Mando Shop!

Maggiemando
May-16-2015, 9:43am
After saving the old fashioned way for almost three years I finally took the plunge and purchased this beautiful Collings MTO from Kyle Dunn at the Mando Shop in Tallahassee FL. Unable to visit the shop in person I had to rely on a great deal of correspondence via email and phone to make my final decision. Being a person who will paint a wall five times until I get the color right, I was a little nervous making this decision from afar, yet confident that the product would be superb. Kyle lived up to his reputation and delivered a gorgeous mandolin (arrived in one day I might add), which is perfectly set up and plays like a dream. Oh, and it matches my dog (the picture doesn't capture, but they are the same color!). Anyway, love every aspect of the Collings MTO, and a shout out thanks to Kyle.

Mark Wilson
May-16-2015, 12:36pm
Gorgeous indeed. Collings MTO is on my 'want-to-try' list.

Enjoy!

J.Albert
May-16-2015, 5:09pm
Nice mandolin!

Nice dog!

Al Trujillo
May-17-2015, 6:16pm
Suweeet!!! I bought my Weber from Kyle earlier this year and he was great to work with.

Ivan Kelsall
May-18-2015, 4:01am
The colour on that mandolin would 'seal the deal' for me - stunning !. I've played several Colling MT's & they were all very good indeed,
Ivan

Lord of the Badgers
May-18-2015, 12:16pm
v nice :) Trying a Collings is on my "to do" list, but terrified of the outcome lol

Keifer
May-18-2015, 2:49pm
I sure love my MT