PDA

View Full Version : KALA KA-GTR tenor guitar cases FINALLY !

RAGZDADDY
Apr-03-2015, 10:17pm
Welpers, after much ado, I received my case for the Kala KA-GTR tenor guitar in my stable. The case' part number is HC-TG just in case folks want to know.

Got mine drop shipped direct from Kala through "GROTH MUSIC" out of Minnesota. Thanks tons for your help and professionalism Justin @ Groth Music.

I have to hand it to Kala on this case. It is really super well built and extremely attractive with a glove to match fit. Protective and attractive above my personaly expectations. Glad I didn't burn the dollars settling for something secondary.

It really is nice.......

Verne Andru
Apr-06-2015, 8:55pm
Looks like the deal. Enjoy!

Mike Crocker
May-03-2015, 7:59am
Thanks. I've been searching for that.

Londy
May-03-2015, 11:13am
Looks sweet. Now I just need the guitar to go with the case you found :grin:

Mike Crocker
May-11-2015, 9:38pm
Man, the local suppliers just couldn't seem to get their act together enough to get a case for me. I ended up getting a Martin "little Martin" gig bag that's a very good fit. At least I can gig this thing now.

RAGZDADDY
May-12-2015, 8:45pm
Man, the local suppliers just couldn't seem to get their act together enough to get a case for me. I ended up getting a Martin "little Martin" gig bag that's a very good fit. At least I can gig this thing now.

Glad u found something for sure. But again. I personally reccomend calling Groth Music to order and request a drop ship.