PDA

View Full Version : Billy Stings & Don Julin

GreenMTBoy
Apr-02-2015, 5:43am
I took my oldest son to see these guys last night .
All I can say is go see them ,They are So Good .
Had a great time
Tom

Steve VandeWater
Apr-02-2015, 7:00am
Agreed. I've seen them twice and am going to see them again on May 8. My 16 year old daughter went with me last time and she was blown away. High praise considering she doesn't typically listen to that type of music. They are definitely a must-see act. I get a real kick out of Billy's facial expressions and body movements when he's really into it.

JeffD
Apr-02-2015, 8:59am
Don Julin is an awesome player. He makes you feel that where he took the tune is exactly where it needed to be.

And Billy makes the stage into his own private launch pad.

And that from watching videos. I have yet to see then live.

bigskygirl
Apr-02-2015, 9:13am
They are a power packed duo for sure! Billy is an awesome entertainer and what a guitar player. In addition, I had a chance to chat with him briefly at Wintergrass.....he's a crazy man on stage but in person he's a very pleasant young man.

Isaac Revard
Apr-02-2015, 9:34am
Oh yeah definitely going to see them on the 8th of May too!

Killian King
Apr-02-2015, 9:42am
I just looked through their concert schedule fro the next several months. They are playing a ton of shows but nothing in MA or ME.

Don, how about showing New England a bit of love? :)

JeffD
Apr-02-2015, 9:48am
Just a taste

q4CaLA1MOII

darrylicshon
Apr-02-2015, 12:19pm
A friend went to their show in ohio he loved it , i checked the schedule and they aren't coming here atleast not yet, would love to see them, since i couldn't make Dawg and Del who just went through town

Steve Ostrander
Apr-02-2015, 12:33pm
I saw them at Elderly a while back. Talked to them both. Good guys, down to earth.

GKWilson
Apr-02-2015, 1:32pm
Billy's the hardest working man in Bluegrass.
You can't understand the essence of this duo from the video's.
You need to give Billy a stage and let the Mojo flow.
These two are a MUST see.

GreenMTBoy
Apr-02-2015, 3:21pm
I saw them last night in Northampton MA

Killian King
Apr-02-2015, 9:05pm
Not that I would have been able to make it to NoHo last night, but I didn't even see that show listed on their website.