PDA

View Full Version : Excellent-- Robert Meldrum ebook

campertraveller
Mar-14-2015, 4:34am
Very comprehensive. Excellent information. Highly recommended.
Thanks Rob.

Bob Clark
Mar-14-2015, 10:17am
Rob sure has done us all a big favor. What a generous guy!

Emmett Marshall
Mar-19-2015, 11:00pm
Wonder if Rob has done any updates to his book? My copy is like 5 years old.

kkmm
Mar-19-2015, 11:10pm
Oh yes, he did. I got his new copy probably 6 months ago.

MysTiK PiKn
Mar-19-2015, 11:17pm
I just got the book by email... really impressive that he could likely be selling this book, but instead he provides a much-appreciated service to lots of people who really need this information. What goes around, comes around.

Cheers to Robert Meldrum. And make that a Single Malt.

Gray.

Emmett Marshall
Mar-20-2015, 12:35am
Oh yes, he did. I got his new copy probably 6 months ago.

Thanks. Time to email him again.

Timbofood
Mar-20-2015, 10:52am
Nice mandolin there, Emmet!

MysTiK PiKn
Mar-21-2015, 10:33pm
For kitchen jams?

Rob Meldrum
Mar-23-2015, 3:57pm
Thanks for the kudos. :-) For those stumbling onto this thread, email me for the free ebook at rob.meldrum@gmail.com.

I may just take you up on that single malt some time!

DavidRamey
Mar-24-2015, 12:38pm
I just got my e-book. Thanks Robert.

MadMountMan
Nov-06-2015, 1:15pm
In Robert's own words: "...You would be surprised how much contradictory information there is out there, and the number of conflicting pieces of advice. I sorted through it all and have weeded out the opinions that were demonstrably wrong. I have also compiled the most complete setup available for you to learn to perform on your own mandolin."

Danidog
Nov-09-2015, 6:35am
What a great mandolin set up manual! Easy to read, step by step instructions to help us bring out the best in our instruments. Thank you very much, Robert

Aspame
Nov-09-2015, 7:43am
Very comprehensive. Excellent information. Highly recommended.
Thanks Rob.

I agree. Very clearly written and well organized. Great resource. Thanks Rob.

Wynning13
Nov-10-2015, 12:09pm
i just received mine too. Thank you Rob! looks like a great reference tool. i'm looking forward to reading through it tonight.

Awagner109
Nov-11-2015, 1:39pm
Just sent for mine. Can't wait......

sturob
Nov-17-2015, 2:49pm
Got it yesterday evening. Well-written and a great read; can't wait to use my new skillz!

S

Jcbfeldman
Apr-01-2016, 9:00am
I just got copy of this book last weekend. It's a very well organized and well written book. I especially appreciated when he wrote about not only about how he did specific tasks, but how he did them differently after the first attempt. That's a thoughtful time-saver for his audience.

Just got my first mandolin two days ago (rogue rm100) and it was the cheapest i could find (I'm currently in the middle of my tenure as a stay at home dad and have a pretty tight budget). I really just wanted something to learn on that was, above all, playable. With some very minor tweaks I've garnered from Mr Meldrum's book, I have to say that despite the rock bottom price on these mandolins, it will make a great starter. I couldn't be more happy.

I just wanted to thank Mr Meldrum and this forum for the help getting started. I'll be checking back often!!

CrystalB
Apr-13-2016, 4:39pm
Thanks for the book, Rob!

ChuckinVa
Apr-13-2016, 6:51pm
I received my copy today. what a great resource and comprehensive. There are things I had never ever thought about. Thanks Rob for taking the time to write this book and to share it with us. I can't wait to get into it in detail.
ChuCK

cayuga red
Apr-16-2016, 7:00am
Rob has made a great contribution to the mandolin community .