PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Looking Old Wave

acousticphd
Feb-04-2015, 12:41pm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Old-Wave-A-Style-Mandolin-F-Holes-MINT-w-extras-/171667924328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27f834a568

This one looks pretty lovely, and priced low imo. (I'm not in the market, unfortunately!)

sgarrity
Feb-04-2015, 1:02pm
Bill makes a very nice mandolin. I wish I hadn't sold the one I had a handful of years ago. A new one is about $2,600 so I'd say this is right on the money for a used one. However, a blonde oval with a killer quilted back just sold on eBay for about $2,700. eBay can sure be strange sometimes!

Frank Russell
Feb-06-2015, 2:25pm
If Bill hadn't sent me a brand new one a few months ago, I'd be making a "Best Offer" on this one for sure. I'm a huge fan, and have owned three so far. Of all his mandolins I've played, I never heard one I didn't want to own immediately. Plus, he's such a great guy to deal with. Someone's going to be really happy with this one. There's a reason TAMCO snaps up so many of his new crop every year. Frank.

trevor
Feb-16-2015, 3:44am
I've been working with Bill for fifteen years now. he's a great character and builds wonderful mandolins, I have three at home.