PDA

View Full Version : Gibson SG Replica from Eastwood Guitars

stevep21
Jan-15-2015, 12:25pm
Would you like a well made Gibson SG Tenor Guitar Replica?

If you would like a high quality replica of this Gibson SG tenor guitar go to:

http://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/eastwood-astrojet-tenor/

Steve Pyott, a founding member of the tenorguitar.com website and owner of the vintagetenorguitars.com website, has assisted in the development of this tribute to this brilliant guitar model by providing measurements and photographs of the Gibson SG tenor in his tenor guitar collection.

Michael Robinson of Eastwood Guitars is using an innovative crowd funding model - a first for the musical instrument industry - to finance the manufacturing set up costs for this superb vintage guitar.

Sent from my iPhone

Steve Pyott

stevep21
Jan-15-2015, 12:27pm
We Design It.
You Back It.
We Deliver.

Astrojet Tenor - 23" scale

Following up on the huge success with the Warren Ellis Series of Tenor guitars, we are planning to introduce the Astrojet Tenor in Spring 2015. Why introduce another Tenor model? For many, this tribute to the ultra-rare Gibson SG Tenor will feature a more comfortable, slim, traditional neck profile - unlike the wider Warren Ellis series. It will be available in two versions, stop tail and Bigsby. For specifications and pricing options, CLICK HERE.

Click Here to Visit the Custom Shop

Forward this email

This email was sent to spyott@bigpond.net.au by michael@eastwoodguitars.com |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy Policy.

Eastwood Guitars | 348 Guleph St. #14 | Georgetown | Ontario | L7G-4B5 | Canada

stevep21
Jan-15-2015, 12:30pm
Eastwood Custom Shop

http://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/eastwood-astrojet-tenor/

Sweetpea44
Jan-15-2015, 5:24pm
Nice .... my husband as an SG. I need to convince him to get a matching Tenor. :)

Verne Andru
Mar-21-2015, 5:38pm
Did anyone here bite on this?

zedmando
Mar-21-2015, 6:41pm
We Design It.
You Back It.
We Deliver.

they've had a few cool ideas there--and if I had the cash there are a few I'd like to buy.