PDA

View Full Version : how to join two iPhotos for classified

Gavin Baird
Oct-24-2014, 3:23pm
i have two photographs that i want to merge into one, using iPhoto, to post on the classified...how do i do it..gavin

bradlaird
Oct-24-2014, 3:32pm
An easy way on a Mac is just to open both pics in Preview, arrange them side by side, and then take the age-old Mac screenshot (Apple-Shift-3) Now, of course, the apple key is gone and is called Command. Then open that screen shot in preview, crop it and you're done!

Here is a quick example I made in about 30 seconds... 125377

Windows folks are on their own.

Gavin Baird
Oct-25-2014, 3:01pm
bradely, thanks so much for your help it is much appreciated. gavin

Meadowview
Oct-25-2014, 3:42pm
i have two photographs that i want to merge into one, using iPhoto, to post on the classified...how do i do it..gavin

In Windows all you have to do is click the "attachments" link below the post you are posting, select the photos you want to attach, drag them into the attachments block and make your posts.

mandobassman
Oct-25-2014, 4:43pm
In Windows all you have to do is click the "attachments" link below the post you are posting, select the photos you want to attach, drag them into the attachments block and make your posts.

He is talking about posting to the Classifieds, which only allows you to post one photo. So, to show more than one photo, you have to merge them into one. The only other way I know, other than what Brad suggested, is to use Photoshop.

jim simpson
Oct-25-2014, 10:42pm
I will copy a number of images and paste them into Microsoft Publisher, I arrange them in the order that I want. I then click and drag a line around them saving the image as a universal jpeg. I then open it in my photo managing program (photo impression 6) and crop and resize as needed.

Bertram Henze
Oct-26-2014, 12:59am
Windows folks are on their own.

:)) And aren't they used to it...