PDA

View Full Version : Breedlove premier 00 review

Gamak
Oct-01-2014, 9:47pm
After my last post I decided I think this is what imma go with. Anyone have any feedback experience or comments on this mandolin? Let me know please and thanks. Really narrowed it down to this one for oval hole a style mandolin. Quoted price my local music store gave me was 1240$ CDN. Hard case included. Let me know guys thanks!

jazzjune18
Oct-01-2014, 9:53pm
Looks like there is one for 750 us on the classifieds

multidon
Oct-01-2014, 10:04pm
I don't know what the exchange rate is but the mint condition 2013 OO in classifieds by Mandomutt is a steal. I am tempted myself. My Breedlove FO is my go to axe. Love the sound. The OO sounds just a good. And Mandomutts example has a nice flame back. Some of the 2014 models I've seen are disappointingly plain. This one looks sweet. I predict you will be very happy If you care about sound and playability and don't care about bling. In my experience fit and finish is excellent on these. NFI.

Gamak
Oct-01-2014, 10:34pm
Yeah I actually like the look of the new 2014. Simple smooth look. The 750 + shipping + exchange rate (.88 cents /USD or what ever it is now. I can get this new one for probably less money. You guys love the sound and playability? Awesome. Was referred to these via my love for Taylor guitars.
I don't know what the exchange rate is but the mint condition 2013 OO in classifieds by Mandomutt is a steal. I am tempted myself. My Breedlove FO is my go to axe. Love the sound. The OO sounds just a good. And Mandomutts example has a nice flame back. Some of the 2014 models I've seen are disappointingly plain. This one looks sweet. I predict you will be very happy If you care about sound and playability and don't care about bling. In my experience fit and finish is excellent on these. NFI.

multidon
Oct-01-2014, 10:41pm
If buying new works out better for you than used even better! I would say go for it and you won't be sorry. Breedloves have many features that guitarists love like a wider nut, bigger frets, and a radius board. The only thing I don't like about the new models is the lack of flame on the back. Mine has outrageous flame and that used to be the norm. Now they are inconsistent. But if you don't mid a plain back everything else you need is there, my friend. Enjoy,

avaldes
Oct-02-2014, 10:43am
OK, for no good reason I looked at the ad. If no-one jumps on it in a day or so, I just might.