PDA

View Full Version : Pickamania 2014 raffle mandolin winner

oldwave maker
Sep-15-2014, 9:18am
Utmost thanks to everyone who supported our local Americana music festival Pickamania by buying raffle tickets. A Silver City flute player, Sue Patterson, won this year. She seems happy, despite winning..... Glad to have Sarah and the boys of Jarosz, Sharon of the Littlest Birds, Ursula and Ezra of Fishtank Ensemble, Mandy of Honeyhouse, and Bekah and Jen of Run Boy Run, posing for cheesy backstage pics. And Laura of Higher Ground for showing off that special chord.

Jim Garber
Sep-15-2014, 10:19am
And Laura of Higher Ground for showing off that special chord.

Great stuff, Bill. Congratulations to Sue. And that chord Laura is playing is a 3rd cousin once removed from Jethro's Demented Chord.

oldwave maker
Sep-15-2014, 11:11am
And thanks to Scott for all the gouda publicity helping to promote this muenster mando raffle, hope you're not feeling too bleu about not winning!

Tom C
Sep-15-2014, 1:09pm
What a check magnet that cheese is. Maybe I`ll rethink that Bernese Mountain dog puppy :)

mrmando
Sep-15-2014, 4:25pm
What a check magnet that cheese is. Maybe I`ll rethink that Bernese Mountain dog puppy :)
Maybe you should get both ... along with some good chocolate, a cuckoo clock, and an ask-no-questions bank account.

Shelagh Moore
Sep-16-2014, 3:22am
Curses... foiled again! Well done Sue and enjoy a fine mandolin!

Daniel Nestlerode
Sep-16-2014, 7:34am
And thanks to Scott for all the gouda publicity helping to promote this muenster mando raffle, hope you're not feeling too bleu about not winning!

I Camembert it!
:)

Daniel