PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Carribean

mandoguitar
Jun-03-2014, 4:15am
After the performance by my Students of this "compelling" piece (in my arrangement for Ensemble of guitars and flutes) I wanted to make also this arrangement of mine for solo guitar. I hope you will like ... ;-) http://www.chitarrarte.it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slX3lWp_c_o

stevedenver
Jun-03-2014, 8:49am
Giuseppe BRAVO!
I always enjoy your arrangements and lively performances.
Does your room have natural echo/reverb, as it is quite noticeable in this particular performance?

There is something joyful in hearing a familiar tune in a different setting and on a new instrument, regardless of its complexity or intellectual/academic 'merit'.

I too play guitar, all of which are steel strings, and I play folk rock and jazz. Your playing reminds me of the great breadth of expression in classical guitars, and one may be on the horizon.

I would like to hear more of your mandolin playing from time to time also. The last I recall was the Deer Hunter.

BTW are you a professional musician?

Mike Arakelian
Jun-03-2014, 4:37pm
Excellent Giuseppe...thank you for posting!

Bill Snyder
Jun-03-2014, 9:57pm
Very nice.

mandoguitar
Jun-05-2014, 6:20am
Thanks a lot dear Steve! Yes, I am a professional musician. The reverb is not natural, I will add later ... I hope soon to be able to make some other video with mandolin, ciao!! :)

Giuseppe BRAVO!
I always enjoy your arrangements and lively performances.
Does your room have natural echo/reverb, as it is quite noticeable in this particular performance?

There is something joyful in hearing a familiar tune in a different setting and on a new instrument, regardless of its complexity or intellectual/academic 'merit'.

I too play guitar, all of which are steel strings, and I play folk rock and jazz. Your playing reminds me of the great breadth of expression in classical guitars, and one may be on the horizon.

I would like to hear more of your mandolin playing from time to time also. The last I recall was the Deer Hunter.

BTW are you a professional musician?

mandoguitar
Jun-05-2014, 6:21am
Excellent Giuseppe...thank you for posting!

Very nice.

Thank you very much Friends, greetings from Sicily!! :)

G7MOF
Jun-05-2014, 12:40pm
That was Grand!!!

mandoguitar
Jun-05-2014, 11:38pm
That was Grand!!!

Thank you so much dear friend, greetings from Sicily! :)

mandybaby
Jun-06-2014, 11:56am
Beautiful ....fluid ....thk u

mandoguitar
Jun-07-2014, 1:26am
Beautiful ....fluid ....thk u

Thanks a lot, greetings from Sicily! :)

Paul Busman
Jun-07-2014, 7:46pm
Arrrrgh matey! That be a lively tune!

That works particularly well on the classical guitar. Thanks for posting!

OU1
Jun-08-2014, 12:48am
Incredible! Thanks for posting that!

mandoguitar
Jun-09-2014, 12:05am
Arrrrgh matey! That be a lively tune!

That works particularly well on the classical guitar. Thanks for posting!

Incredible! Thanks for posting that!

Thanks a lot Friends, a warm greeting from Sicily! :)