PDA

View Full Version : Fret Mill Music Co.

re simmers
Mar-11-2014, 4:30pm
Anyone familiar with the Fret Mill Music Co. in Roanoke,VA? I'm looking at a used guitar on their website. I'm not familiar with the store.

Thanks
Bob

dorenac
Mar-11-2014, 4:46pm
They are a reputable company in business for many years. Never dealt with them but I know people who have. They seem to be straight up. NFI

sunburst
Mar-11-2014, 5:29pm
I did my first dealings with the Fret Mill in the late '70s or early '80s, got to know Ken (the proprietor), played in a band with one of the guitar teachers... in short, I was pretty familiar with the place when I lived closer and was around more often. I'd say they are as reputable as they come.

blueridgemandolin
Mar-11-2014, 8:49pm
They have a decent selection, I have never been able to deal with them. They don't come down very much, the price they have is about the best they will take. At least that is what I have found.

Gary Alter
Mar-11-2014, 9:01pm
I bought a couple of guitars from them a few years back and found them easy to deal with. After a little negotiation they were competative with Elderly. I haven't dealt with them in awhile mainly because I haven't bought any new guitars, from what I remember there wasn't much of a mandolin selection but perhaps that's changed.