PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to Mike Marshall & Edgar Meyer at Wolf Trap on 3/6?

Kevin Turinsky
Feb-14-2014, 8:32pm
Hi All,
This Alaskan is headed to DC next month for a conference. I've never been there, so I figured I'd try to pack as much as possible into my 6-day trip.

I see that Mike Marshall and Edgar Meyer (http://www.wolftrap.org/Home/Find_Performances_and_Events/Performance/1314Barns/0306show14.aspx) are playing together at Wolf Trap on March 6th. Anyone planning on going, or wanna go?

Let me know. I don't want to miss it.
Thanks!
Kevin

Traveling Tracks
Feb-15-2014, 9:02am
I'm going with a friend of mine.....I live in Atlantic City and he lives in Philly....so we're heading down for the day. Did you get tickets yet? It's literally their only US show!!

bohemianbiker
Feb-15-2014, 12:50pm
Well, thanks so much 4 ur post! The Barns is a great venue. I was there recently to hear the Washington Sax Quartet. I just bought a ticket. Will be my 1st time to see Mike play; can't wait. bb

dcoventry
Feb-15-2014, 1:12pm
I have a CD of a radio recording from a show a few years back. It's absolutely riveting. Two incredible talents playing with and off each other. Great dynamic range, too.

Kevin Turinsky
Feb-15-2014, 8:20pm
Okay! Just pulled the trigger on a ticket. Really excited that this is going to happen. Sounds like there will be several of us Cafe members there. I'm going to have to brush up on the Cafe secret handshake. ;-) Yowza!

darylcrisp
Feb-16-2014, 1:57am
the venue is awesome, Wolftrap is just a great place for music. The wife and I were fortunate to see Ben Harper solo there last year.

d