PDA

View Full Version : "Lay of the Sunflower"

telepbrman
Feb-22-2005, 1:50am
Hey gang, here is a tune that Warren Haynes playes on guitar, capo 3...F-C-Gm is the start. So, here on the old mando: I hit-->B-F-Cm? Fill me in, later, dy.

mandocrucian
Feb-22-2005, 3:27am
guitar, capo 3...F-C-Gm is the start.

D - A - Em (concert)

telepbrman
Feb-22-2005, 5:21am
Yes!!!! I am here at work, and I forgot my copy, so trying to match it up is still a bit off, but I will keep you posted sometime tonight, later, and thanx, dy.

mandoaz
Feb-22-2005, 10:49pm
What WH disc is this tune on? I just picked up a copy of his "Live at Bonnaroo" disc and was absolutley floored http://www.mandolincafe.net/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

telepbrman
Feb-23-2005, 12:13am
It was one of those bootleg things a pal of a pal gave me. I will check with him and fill you in. It is on the deep end double disc, yet electric with Bela on B-jo. I am still working out the tune, partly by ear, and partly by the tab pages around the web...later, and keep me posted, dy.

telepbrman
Feb-24-2005, 3:42am
Yep, my bud got it off an internet site and burned my copy, here is the show: Warren Haynes, Rocky Mt Folk Festival, Lyons, CO, 8/15/03. it is two disc's, the fist one has Lay of the Sunflower on it, but this show blowes Bonaroo out of the water...later on bro, dy.

mandoaz
Feb-25-2005, 9:28pm
Thanks for the lead man...You rock...:)